Thursday, February 25, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE..

Dreaming is the start of the first step to become successful. You dream of what you want to be in the future. And to attain that dream you will fight hard for that.


Just like everybody, I have a dream also and that is to become a manager of a hotel someday, because I want to help my parents. I want to make them proud of me and I know that attaining my dream is one of the things that can make them proud. I know that my dream is a hard thing ti attain because there will be many challenges that I will encounter. But I will face all the challenges that will come. I will never give up. I will be more stronger. I will fight hard just to attain my dream. I will study hard and focus my studies because I want that my dream to become my future.

0 comments: