Thursday, February 4, 2010

LEARNINGS..

Days passed by so fast. Third quarter is almost over and now, fourth quarter is here. Maybe sooner or later, our graduation day will be here. But before that, I'd like to remenise my learnings last quarter. I have learned about the HTML Tags.

Also, during this quarter, I encountered some problems and challenges. One of these is how to create an exer using the Anchor and Href Attributes. Another thing is also on how to format a sitemaps and the HTML Links.

I address these challenges and problems by studying them step by step and by the help also of our teacher and my classmates who are experts in computer. They help me to analyze and to understand more about it. They also taught me how to create a sitemaps.

Moving on, I will do my best to learn more about TLE ICT IV by myself. To analyze and understand things more better and listen well during our discussions so that I do not need to ask for the help from my classmates.

0 comments: