Sunday, August 16, 2009

My T.L.E. ICT IV Subject

T.L.E. ICT IV subject is a fun, interesting and challenging subject. You can learn more about computer. In our T.L.E. subject I have a lot of discoveries about computer. I discovered that William Torres is the Father of Philippine Internet, Rodolfo Villarica is the Grandson of Philippine Internet and many more.
In learning T.L.E. ICT IV, some are encountering some problems regarding in computer because some are didn't know how to use computer and etc., but me I don't have any problem regarding in computer because I learn how to use computer since I was in grade VI, but I have face only some challenges in posting in blog because I don't have enough knowledge in English.
In facing this challenge, I have to ask for help to my classmate who is good in English subject because English subject is my weakness. But in some of my postings in blog, I tried my best to become my posts correct in grammar.
Moving on, I will study hard in English for my grammaritization and I am going to us for help regarding to my grammaritization for my T.L.E. subject.